Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Lincoln Station Now Open
Tonight the owners of al di la and Bar Corvo open their third restaurant venture, a fancy take-out joint called Lincoln Station. It’s located at 409 Lincoln Place, right around the corner from Bar Corvo. According to earlier reports, they will offer take-out, prepared foods such as rotisserie chicken and growlers to-go. There’s also a 30-seat dining room (without a waitstaff) where you can order casual, American food like breakfast egg sandwiches, meatballs and hamburgers. No doubt this will be a popular addition to the neighborhood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




This is a nice place. I remember moving to this building in 2004 and then patiently waiting, very patiently, for Washington Avenue to catch up with the rest of the universe. Franklin Avenue and Vanderbilt Avenue seemed years ahead.
ReplyDeleteWhen Teddy's opened up in 2006 I was excited. I liked him. His food was just so-so, but I supported him and his business because he worked so hard at it. he retired, but him hard work allowed Bar Corvo to move in to that space right after he left.
At this new place Lincoln Station, the prices are what you'd expect for this neighborhood now (about 15-20% higher than you'd like, but will pay anyway). I'm just glad I can now get a decent rotisserie chicken in my neighborhood without delivery and waiting...As each month goes by, it becomes less necessary to go to Park Slope for amenities and good food - and I like it. The place is clean, spacious and stroller friendly - plus they have wifi too. Which you can use, if you can get a seat with all the laptops already parked all day long...